Thank you for your enthusiastic participation in the KIES2018 EduAwards! We received a great mix of applications and thank you all for participating!
We received an overwhelming response of over a 130 plans, and after much deliberation our jurors have selected the top 3 winners.
KIES2018 EduAwards Winners are:
These 3 winners will present their business plans to the delegates at KIES2018 on March 1, 2018 at the INSEAD Campus, Singapore. And KIES2018 will sponsor their registration and travel to the symposium.
- Flinto Learning
- Chrysalis EZ Vidya
- Report Bee
Our judges were very impressed with the 7 honourable mentions and we would like them to be a part of KIES2018 by waiving the registration fee for them.
Benefits of Participation for the winners:
- Worldwide exposure
- Opportunity to pitch your start-up to 250+ global attendees from across the spectrum of education
- Opportunity to meet leading international technology and education publications
- Increased brand awareness
- Pre-conference publicity on the KIES website
- Onsite publicity via banners/standees at the symposium venue
- Free invite to the Networking Cocktails and Dinner
Mike Michalec, Managing Director, Edtech Asia will be leading the jurors in this exercise. An experienced entrepreneur within the education technology space, he is passionate about mobile and Internet technologies which lead to improvements in the education sector.
Ably supported by: